[squid-users] Proxy authentication against 2 domains?

From: Daniel Teixeira <dteixeira@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:45:58 -0000

Hi
I have a squid proxy that is being used as the main proxy for 1 of our
Active Directory domains. I use winbind so the users are able to validate
themselves.
Now I need that some specific users from another domain (with a trust
relationship) can also use this proxy as their internet access.
Access is granted for the users on a specific AD group, and squid allows
that group to browse the internet.

Can I configure winbind to validate users from another domain? What's my
best option?

Thank you very much,

Daniel