[squid-users] SARG - deny_info problem

From: eXtremer <eugen_eXtremer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:16:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.
A few days ago my server died, yesterday I installed and configured again.
all fine except one deny_info.
Here is my config:

acl adv url_regex -i "/etc/squid/deny/banner.block"

http_access deny adv
deny_info http://192.168.1.50/spam/nospam.gif adv

when trying to use the proxy, squid dies sudenly.

here is the cache log: