Re: [squid-users] Squid currently not working.

From: Steve Billig <unknownboogyman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:15:13 -0500

I just don't see why it would not be working if I have had no problems
before a while back, except for it actually running. Before I had it
so that it would work, and actually work on port 81. For some reason
it doesn't want to work now. I would try to use another port but only
standard ports that are not blocked by my school work, like port 81
and 3389. This is why I chose port 81

If I am reading the information right from that command, nothing else
is running on port 81. Although it came up with quite a few things and
it could also be that they are running on it.

As I said above, I just don't see why it wouldn't like the port now...

--
-Steve