[squid-users] FTP access configuration

From: Arun Shrimali <arun.reso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:28:23 +0530

Dear All,

I have configured the Squid (with authentication ) and it is working
fine for surfing internet. But whenever client tried to access our ftp
site (which is also password protected), instead of asking for
password it automatic tried the password and give this error

ERROR

An FTP authentication failure occurred while trying to retrieve the

Squid sent the following FTP command:

    PASS <yourpassword>

and then received this reply

    User anonymous cannot log in.

Your cache administrator is arun@reso.ac.in.
Generated Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:38:07 GMT by localhost.localdomain
(squid/2.6.STABLE4)

--
can anybody hep me where and what configuration is required ??
Arun