[squid-users] Single-user web-browsing behavior

From: Pranav Desai <pranavadesai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:49:19 -0800

Hello All,

Does anyone know of or can point me to any resource (papers, etc.)
that give a single-user web-browsing behavior in terms of req/s,
conn/s and kbits/s. I tried some googling, but most of point to
web-browsing patterns, i.e the type of data users access, sports vs.
news, etc. but couldn't find much info on the load these users put on
proxies or http servers.

Thanks for your help.

-- Pranav