Re: [squid-users] Setting Squid to allow active FTP connections

From: Kirtimaan <kirtimaan.mg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:34:57 +0530

Hello Shishir,

I tried the command you mentioned below and it worked.

Now I can access ftp in active mode. Can you provide some hint what
ip_nat_ftp module exactly do ? I know its not squid related directly,
but it might help me to understand how this kernel module allowed squid
for active FTP connection.

Thanks, Kirtimaan