[squid-users] Getting Real Player to work with LDAP Authenticated Proxy

From: Hubert Asior <hubert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:42:48 +0000

Hi,

I have an LDAP authenticated Squid proxy server. I have blocked all
traffic from leaving my network except through the proxy server. My
clients use a proxy.pac file.

My problem is that some clients have complained that they can not
have access to streaming pod casts using Real Player.

Can someone help me solve this problem so that it affects all
streaming media players and not just Real Player.

Thanks in advance.

Hubert