Re: [squid-users] Squid-2, Squid-3, roadmap

From: Tony Dodd <tony@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:50:26 +0000

Mark, thanks for raising these questions, we at Last.FM are facing the
same issues as Yahoo! is wrt squid-2/-3.

In answer to your final question in the list, I've tested -3 on a
number of servers over a number of time-periods during the past few
months. Unfortunately, the missing features found within -2, combined
with sluggish overall response times and higher server load make it
impossible for me to move over to it for our production squid cluster.

-Tony

--
Tony Dodd, Systems Administrator
Last.fm | http://www.last.fm