Re: [squid-users] bypass urls - wccp

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:49:57 +0900

There's no way to do that right now - you have to put in IPs in an ACL
on the router to bypass.

Bypassing isn't actually all that hard, especially if you're running TPROXY.
Someone just needs to sit down and code it up.

(I'm open to discussions with interested parties if a group of people would
like to sponsor the month-odd time it'd take for me to implement this in -2.)

Adrian