Re: [squid-users] Squid meetup in london

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:41:31 +1100

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 15:20 +1100, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Is this going to be a semi-regular event? I'd be interested in
> participating in the future, but need more lead time to arrange
> travel...

As already noted this is really an ad-hoc meetup, I'm in London for a
different event and Kinkie suggested a meetup in Milan, then couldn't
and - well it just came together.

I think a more targeted 'lets have a sprint' style event would be good
to arrange in the future - by which I mean something that is 4-5 days
long, has an agenda of stuff we'd like to get done - both actual coding,
and discussions, and so forth.

-Rob