[squid-users] Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57'

From: Hardie, Ian <Ian.Hardie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:37:56 -0000

Hi,

I'm getting a very strange occurrence when going through our Squid
proxy, when I try and access this website via squid:
http://www.fleetlineoffers.co.uk/ I get the following error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e57'
String or binary data would be truncated.
/includes/asp_page_logging.asp, line 122

I was convinced it was an error with the website but sure enough, if I
bypass squid it opens fine. I've tried adding an always_direct to
squid.conf but it hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Ian Hardie
IT

Landis+Gyr UK Ltd.
manage energy better

Tel:
+44 161 919 8900

Direct Dial::
+44 161 919 8910

Mobile:
+44 7947893959

Email:
mailto:Ian.Hardie@uk.landisgyr.com
Web:
http://www.landisgyr.com/

Landis+Gyr Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 04079985
Registered office: Orion Business Park, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 0RT, UK

Please note that Landis+Gyr UK Ltd. may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training.
P PLEASE CONSIDER OUR ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

44~123