Re: [squid-users] ACL restrictions by day of the week?

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 14:22:49 -0300

François Cami escreveu:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:00:17 -0500
> Steve Snyder <swsnyder@insightbb.com> wrote:
>

>> How do I allow/disallow access to specific sites by the day of the week?
>>
>> Example: allow connections to http://www.fun_n_games.com only on Saturdays
>> and Sundays.
>>
>> It's easy enough to see that
>>
>> acl fun_n_games dstdomain .fun_n_games.com
>> acl funtime time SA # Sunday & Saturday
>>
>> But I don't see how to combine the 2 definitions into a single rule that
>> imposes the restrictions I want.
>>
>> Any advice out there on how to do this?
>>

> I'd set up 2 squid.conf, one for weekends, one for weekdays, then use crontab
> to switch between configuration files and launch and squid -k reconfigure...
>
> François

    You can use time ACL's for that !!!

# acl aclname time [day-abbrevs] [h1:m1-h2:m2]
# day-abbrevs:
# S - Sunday
# M - Monday
# T - Tuesday
# W - Wednesday
# H - Thursday
# F - Friday
# A - Saturday
# h1:m1 must be less than h2:m2

acl saturday_sunday time AS 00:00-23:59

acl fun_n_games .........
http_access allow fungames saturday_sunday

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues