[squid-users] bypass parent proxy for some urls - dstdomains

From: Paul Anderson <paul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:48:54 -0600

Hello,

I appologize if this has been answered before, but I have been unable to find anything.

I am trying to set up the following:

Lan - Squid - Parent Proxy (ISP)

I have basically added the following lines to squid.conf file

cache_peer parentcache.foo.com parent 3128 0 no-query default
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
never_direct allow all

and all traffic is going through the parent proxy, however I would like to be able to set up acl in order to allow some websites to go through directly, without going through the parent proxy. So basically what I need is the following:

check destination to see if it is allowed to bypass parent proxy (or access denied, or blocked) if no acl exists, then forword request to parent proxy

any and all help would be greatly appreciated, please let me know ifyou need more info.

thanks,

paul
unauthorized and may be illegal.