Re: [squid-users] Need help

From: Luis Claudio Botelho - Chefe de Tecnologia e Redes <lbotelho@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:40:25 -0300

Hi friends

Try "Webmin"

http://freshmeat.net/projects/webmin/

You can manage a lot o things through a graphic console.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

________________________________
Luis Claudio Botelho
Chefe de Tecnologia e Redes
Coordenadoria Geral de Informática
Centro Universitário da FEI
São Bernardo do Campo - SP
4353-2900 ramal 2117

"The great secret of life is to spend it in something that endures more than
itself"
"In the box was written: Windows NT, 2000 or better. So I installed Linux"
"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."