Re: [squid-users] wccp v2 and cisco working info

From: domboy <dfriant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:41:46 -0800 (PST)

So Nicholas, what exactly fixed your problem? I'm having an almost identical
problem as you were, except I'm trying to use a Cisco ASA5520 firewall
(which supports WCCPv2) with Squid 2.6. I have tried re-writing the
iptables in multiple was, but I don't think they ever get triggered. I
haven't tried changing squid to run on port 80 though. I might try that just
for the heck.

Thanks!
Dom