RE: [squid-users] Multi ISP Load Balancing Problem

From: Lazuardi Nasution <mrxlazuardin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:37:31 +0700

Hi,

I'm using Windows 2000 Server. I don't know if I have pushed my server very
hard because there is no warning event on server resource monitoring system.
I have done with this trouble and have almost sophisticated result by doing
following configuration.

* give diffrent IP and port for each Squid instance by http_port
* give diffrent port for each Squid instance by icp_port
* give diffrent IP for each Squid instance by tcp_outgoing_address (for
handling different ISP)
* give diffrent IP for each Squid instance by udp_incoming_address

Main Squid -(Parent)-> Parent Squid A -(Direct)-> ISP A
Main Squid -(Parent)-> Parent Squid B -(Direct)-> ISP B
Parent Squid A <-(Sibling)-> Parent Squid B

Best regards,