Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Cache for mp3 and ogg in memory...

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:21:14 +0100

On 14.02.08 09:58, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Yes, it is always the same url...
>
> For example: The original file is sampled in 192kBit and then a user
> use:
>
> <http://musicserver/?rate=64&name=how_to_get_gnump3d_caching.mp3>

either you are always fetching this URL and provide real arguments in POST
requests (so I really don't know what are the rate= and name= for)

or you missed that query strings are part of the URL, so different arguments
mean different URL. And different URLs can (and will) be cached as different
objects so we can benefit from caching (unless gnump3d disables caching
somehow)

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.