RE: [squid-users] ntlm_auth seems to have losts it mind

From: Martin, Jeremy <jmartin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:49:11 -0400

Ok, #1 should be all set wbinfo -t -g -u all work correctly #2,3 should
be all set (did not work so I went as far as making the squid user and
squid group owner of the folder and all the children and assigning 777
for the permissions, just to make sure) #4 should be all set but things
are still not working (same message), when I check the cache.log file it
says "utils/ntlm_auth.c:get_winbind_domain(146) could not obtain the
winbind domain name!", also I setup the proxy on my ibook and pointed
firefox to the proxy it gives me the same error in the browser but it
does not even ask me for any login info; I would expect the pc not to
ask because it is a member of the domain but the I book should at least
ask, the msad acl is the first one so it should be hitting that one
first.

Jeremy