[squid-users] Simple ACL entry to allow access to LAN intranet?

From: Ed Flecko <edflecko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:59:18 -0700

Hi folks,
I'm trying to create a simple entry to allow access to my LAN web
server, but darned if I can figure it out. I've tried all of the
variations that I can thinnk of but no luck.

Here's my acl entries:

acl lan src 192.168.1.0/25
acl Intranet dstdomain intranet.int
acl lan-intranet dst 192.168.2.2
http_access allow lan
http_access allow Intranet
http_access allow lan-intranet

I have my browser set to bypass local addresses and I'm stumped.
Internet traffic works fine, but I can't get to my internal web
server.

I have a proper DNS entry for "intranet.int" and I can ping it from
the Squid box.

What am I doing wrong???

Thank you,
Ed