[squid-users] How do I allow access to a specific URL:port_number

From: Ed Flecko <edflecko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:06:26 -0700

Hi folks,
Our ISP has a SPAM server with a web page that you have to be able to
reach in order to manage your SPAM settings.

I can't figure out how to tell Squid to allow this page.

The web page is: myisp.com:10020

I've tried using the "always_direct" method and adding the 10020 port
number to my "Safe_ports, but neither method worked.

I always get:

"The following error was encountered:

    * Access Denied.

      Access control configuration prevents your request from being
allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect."

Suggestions???

Thank you,
Ed