Re: [squid-users] Confusing redirection behaviour

From: Dave Coventry <dgcoventry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:13:05 +0200

Thanks, Chris, Henrik. (Apologies to Henrik; I thought I was replying
to the list, forgot that the default is to reply off-list.)

I think it was my firewall which was causing a lot of the odd
behavior, I hope I have that sorted now...

Chris, regarding the 302 redirection and the use of %s, where can I
find information on this?

I've tried:

 deny_info "302:http://192.168.60.254/login.html" lan

but the Access denied page which is served is just the
"/usr/local/squid/share/errors/English/ERR_ACCESS_DENIED".