[squid-users] squidGuard - log but allow access

From: Dennis B. Hopp <dhopp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:28:07 -0500

I've setup squidGuard and it works pretty well. What I would like to
do is to have squidGuard log when somebody tries to go to a specific
targetgroup but allow them access rather then doing a redirect.

I can only seem to get it to either log and block access or allow
access but not log. This is what I have in squidGuard.conf

------------

dest Pornography {
         domainlist porn/domains
# urllist porn/urls