[squid-users] Re: LiveCD type install for transparent caching of YouTube, etc?

From: Paul Bryson <Atamido@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:18:16 -0500

Paul Bryson wrote:
> Kinkie wrote:
>> This is not a code-writing activity; it's rather about having
>> experience in one specific usage scenario and being willing to to
>> share it with others.
>
> Then I will add what I can to the wiki when I get a chance. That really
> is the limit of my abilities.

I've added a page with some ideas about creating a Squid install CD.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SquidAppliance

There are a lot of bits of information in there that I just don't know
the answer to as I'm not familiar enough with the goings on of Squid.

How much of this seems realistic for someone to be able to put together?

Atamido