[squid-users] Re: Ignore "If-Modified-Since"

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:26:59 -0300

I know it sounds odd, but the SEO guys in my company have the theory
that 304 responses to google might hinder their page rank for not
showing a changing an ever changing site , and since bandwith it's
not an issue, and I need to implement cache , i would like to know if
there's chance to do what they want, provide a full response
regardless of that header.