[squid-users] Help with Calamaris report syntax?

From: Ed Flecko <edflecko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:02:08 -0700

Hi folks,
I'm running OpenBSD 4.2 with Squid and Calamaris.

I'd like to create a simple report with Calamaris that would show how
much bandwidth is being saved at our company as a result of
implementing Squid, but I'm having trouble trying to figure the
correct syntax.

After I installed Calamaris, I thought I'd try creating what I thought
would be a simple report just to see what a Calamaris report would
look like, but I apparently didn't use the correct syntax. Here's what
I tried running from the /var/www/htdocs directory:

cat /var/squid/logs/access.log calamaris -P 60 calamaris.html. I ended
this comand after about 15 minutes when it seemed the report was just
going and going and going...

Since Apache is already installed and configured, I'd like to save the
report as something like: calamaris.html in the /htdocs directory.

Can someone help me with what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,
Ed