[squid-users] follow x forwarder 2.6 patch doesn't work!!!

From: Filippo Micalizzi <micafili75@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 10:39:41 +0100

Hi guys,
I've successfully installed on my customer one mini linux server with
ubuntu
7.10 server edition, in which thanks to squid/ntlm autentication the only
the member of internet-users group in Ad could access to the web. Now we
would like to introduce a content filtering proxy (Dansguardian) and let it
work with squid in order to add the this service. The problem is when squid
listen on 127.0.0.1 acl doesn't work anymore and anyone could access to the
web. I've read this problem is solved by using a special patch that enable
the X-forwarding of ip address of the real client, and that's work again.
I've downloaded this patch but every with all version of 2.6 I've got error
on compiling (hunk ...FAILED).... Is it possible to get a new working one?
I've tried to download a patch for newer version 3.0 stable 1 but it
does,'t
run..... My squid version is 2.6.STABLE14.
Thank you very much everyboady!!!