[squid-users] Reverse proxy question

From: James Wenzel <jwenzel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:52:45 -0400

Hi

  I am setting up squid in front of an oracle applications server. The
squid is in a DMZ, the oracle applications server is in the internal
network. I need to have the squid server talk to port 8000 and port
9000 and accept requests for those ports from internet users.
Currently my configuration works fine for 8000 and is such:

http_port 8000
httpd_accel_host 10.1.140.200
httpd_accel_port 8000
httpd_accel_single_host on
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header off

Now the application will later try to hand off to port 9000 on the
same back end httpd_accel_host via a call in java. In a simple quick
fashion, how do I get the server to accept and accel both port 8000
and 9000 so my application can work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

James Wenzel
Enterprise Resource Providers