Re: [squid-users] proxy cache with multi back end server !

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:43:20 +0200

tis 2008-04-08 klockan 09:54 +0200 skrev Mathieu Kretchner:
> When I try to acces the second URL, Here is the error I get :
> The following error occurred: Document not found (error number 404)

Disable friendly error messages or use another browser than MSIE and you
will keep more hairs on your head..

I would guess the problem is that you haven't properly told Squid what
to send to each peer so it ends up sending the request to the wrong one.

What do your cache_peer_access rules look like?