[squid-users] SSRS (reporting server) and reverse squid.

From: Dwyer, Simon <sdwyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:20:59 +1000

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get squid reverseing a SSRS on a IIS server. Its 443 to
squid then 80 to the backend server. The problem is that most of the links
on the site are https but some buttons like the ones up the top (home,
settings, etc) are http which wont work. Just want to know if anyone here
has any experience with MS Reporting service. The last option I have is to
make it 443 from squid to the server but then I have to work out how to
apply crts to a IIS server (I really don't want to know this :P)

Cheers for any help,

Simon Dwyer