RE: [squid-users] Help Needed: Any suggestion on performance downgrade after enable Cache Digest?

From: Zhou, Bo\(Bram\) <bramzhou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:52:45 +0800

One thing missed: I'm using Squid 2.6 STABLE 19. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Bo Zhou
Tel: +86-10-62295296 ext.5708
Fax: +86-10-950507 ext.336690

Confidential and Proprietary Information Notice: This email and any attached
files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which they are addressed. If this message has reached a person or
persons not designated above, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not a designated
recipient, please notify CIeNET immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.

IP