[squid-users] squid 2.4 and support.microsoft.com

From: Les F <lesf.999@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:38:13 -0400

I am running squid 2.4 (not by choice), its part of my sidewinder firewall.

Am having users complain because they cannot get to support.microsoft.com

Found a work around that is good for 2.6 but wont work in 2.4

acl support.microsoft.com dstdomain support.microsoft.com
header_access Accept-Encoding deny support.microsoft.com

The header_access line isnt supported in 2.4

I am working on getting a separate (and newer squid online), but until then are
there any rules I could apply in 2.4 that would solve my problem?

Thanks in advance...
Les F