Re: [squid-users] serious squid (cache_dir) problem

From: Michel \(M\) <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:13:41 -0300 (BRT)

Adrian Chadd disse na ultima mensagem:
> Interesting! can you throw that into a bugzilla report? That seems like
> enough to start debugging the issue.

ok I will do it

swap.state.new is written and stops after some bytes ( < 100 k), I guess
then when the first client requests come in it stops writing it and
swap.state grows out of bounds until disk is full

seems to happen only when a considerable cache_dir size when the rebuild
is needing more then 60 seconds

this as said before happens after a clean shutdown and with diskd

would that be enough for a bug report?