Re: [squid-users] DNS options for Windows port of Squid 2.6

From: H.Lekin <h.lekin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 00:55:58 +0200

On 06.05.2008 23:56, Guido Serassio wrote:

> Here you can find a binary (standard build) of Squid STABLE20 patched
> with the changeset 11868:
> http://squid.acmeconsulting.it/download/squid-11868.zip
>
> Please note: the Squid reconfigure happens after any changes to any IP
> address of any machine interface.

I had to try it out right away and it works. Brilliant! Excellent!

Thank you very much for your work. It's almost unbelievable, not even
twelve hours after my help request I receive a tailored binary.

In the last months I twice had to contact professional support. In both
cases it took them days / a week to respond, one answer with a broken
link and after that no reply at all anymore...

My appreciation for your work, your help, your documentation and web
site, its styling, and everything.

Greetings
H.L