Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.0Stable5 ESI and a lot of crashes

From: Christos Tsantilas <christos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 19:23:18 +0300

Hi Marcel,

  Try to report the bugs to squid bugzilla:
    http://bugs.squid-cache.org/
  WITH the related debug info ( core,backtrace, logs, configurations)

Informations about collecting debug info there are here:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/TroubleShooting#head-7067fc0034ce967e67911becaabb8c95a34d576d

The major problem with ESI is that it is not well tested because it is
new in squid and does not have a lot of users.

Regards,
     Christos