Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy https -> http and redirect request from server

From: Wojciech Durczyński <Wojciech.Durczynski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 10:14:56 +0200

Thanks for your answer.
I tried this, but it doesn't solve my problem.
Web server should be hidden from outer network. But when using
defaultsite - client tries to connect with this server directly!
Redirect requests from server aren't changed by squid when passed to
client. And they should be.
Using dummy ssl port on the web server works well, but squid should
allow redirecting https->http without problems.