[squid-users] Squid Login=PASS problem

From: Joe Mundschau - IT Security <Joe.Mundschau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:52:13 -0500

I currently have a squid box Version 2.6.Stable18 in which I have an up-stream cache-peer directive...

The main site that is giving me a problem is a Microsoft Sharepoint site... When I hit one of those sites that contains components requiring authentication, it prompts me once for each item on the page that requires login/password information.

If I type my info in once, I can keep hitting OK, after which everything comes across OK. If I navigate to a different page, then back to the first, it prompts for each item again...

Any ideas?

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any copying, distribution, dissemination or action taken in relation to the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original e-mail and any attachments.