[squid-users] Strange behaviour with website and squid

From: Thomas Kirk <thomas.b.kirk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:59:52 +0200

Hi there list members

I have a very peculiar problem with our squid cache. When a user visit
the homepage http://www.aarhuskommune.dk it loads perfectly. Second
time the site is visited nothing happens. The problem only persists
when we use IE or Opera - with FireFox everything works as expected?
The web page loads fine if we bypass squidcache in all browser, which
is why I write this email to the list :) We have been experimenting
with cookies from the site. When we delete the cookie that is set we
can browse the website again....Very strange... If anybody have an
idea whats going on please advice - we are hitting a wall here.

Please let me know if you need further details

Sincerely Thomas