[squid-users] NTLM filtering single user

From: Luca Dell'Oca <ldelloca@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 13:55:13 +0200

Hi all,
First of all sorry if I'm asking something obvious, I'm a really squid
newbie.
I've set up a squid proxy on a CentOS 5.1 server, with winbind
authenticating in a Windows 2003 ADS. Squid version is 2.6 stable 6.

Squid is working nice with a minimun set of rules, but now we want to allow
only certain sites to every single user. I've tried some acls mixing infos
and examples we founded around, but they do not work, both user tested get
same sites blocked or allowed.
What we would is every user has its own list of allowed sites, some sites
allowed for everyones, and another list of sites allowed for everybody only
during lunch break.

Thanks!

This is our squid.conf (relevant parts):
# ACL for ADS authentication
acl AuthUser proxy_auth REQUIRED

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 # https
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl local_lan src 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0

acl CONNECT method CONNECT
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?

# Only allow cachemgr access from localhost
http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager

# Deny requests to unknown ports
http_access deny !Safe_ports

# Deny CONNECT to other than SSL ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

acl Java browser Java/1.4 Java/1.5
http_access allow Java

# INSERT YOUR OWN RULE(S) HERE TO ALLOW ACCESS FROM YOUR CLIENTS
#

# Allowed sites for everyone, in this file:
acl allowedurls dstdomain "/etc/squid/allowedurls"

# Avoid cheating using search engines caches:
acl blockcache url_regex -i "/etc/squid/blockcache"

http_access allow localhost
http_access deny blockcache AuthUser
http_access allow allowedurls AuthUser
acl lunchbreak time D 13:00-14:00
acl lunchbreaksites dstdomain "/etc/squid/lunchbreaksites"
http_access allow lunchbreak lunchbreaksites

# User by user ACL:

acl administrator proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl assistenza proxy_auth REQUIRED

acl Microsoft dstdomain .microsoft.com .microsoft.it

http_access deny Microsoft administrator
http_access deny administrator
http_access allow Microsoft assistenza
http_access deny assistenza

# Final rules:

http_access deny all
http_reply_access allow all
acl FTP proto FTP
always_direct allow FTP

# note 33,2 lets you see which acl allowed or denied
debug_options ALL,1 33,2