Re: [squid-users] retrieving 1 file with 50 concurrent connectionsfrom memory cache in reverse proxy is really slow?

From: Gordon McKee <squidmlist_at_gdmckee.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 17:23:59 +0100

This souuds like exactly what I have been having trouble with!! Has anyone
got any ideas on how to debug this one. I plugged my old FreeBSD box in
yesterday with the same config and everything worked. Very odd!! It
happened when I upgraded from freebsd 6 i386 to 7 amd64

I get no errors anywhere.

Kind regards

Gordon