Re: [squid-users] NTLM filtering single user

From: Luca Dell'Oca <ldelloca_at_arkam.it>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 14:27:32 +0200

On 5/19/08 1:05 PM, "Amos Jeffries" <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
llowed sites and do not have the popups.

> If the auth ACl is the last entry on the denying http_access line, the
> browser is given the change to re-sen credentials.
>
> You can either re-arrange the _access line so auth is not last, or a
> small config hack if you need it is to add 'all' at the end.
>
> Amos

It worked!!!!

Right now I've added all at the end of the final deny statementes and I got
no more popups, thanks!!!

If anyone is reading, this is the final version:

acl administrator proxy_auth administrator
acl assistenza proxy_auth assistenza

acl Microsoft dstdomain .microsoft.com .microsoft.it
acl corriere dstdomain .corriere.it

http_access allow corriere administrator
http_access deny administrator all
http_access allow Microsoft assistenza
http_access deny assistenza all

Thanks again,