Re: [squid-users] Squid logging to a database

From: Wundy <is070001_at_fh-stpoelten.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

Currently I have completed my script and tested it.
it reads access.log , formats it and dumps it into a postgres db

I also upgraded to squid3.0PRE5 ( the debian standerd package, will suffice
for current testing )

I downloaded the 2.7 source files and checked the code for logfile-daemon
but I think it's a bit over my head. I still have no idea when it gets
called.

so when does it work ? when will my script be called, can I use parameters
in my script ?
I would like to remove the need for reading access.log

greets