Re: [squid-users] serious squid (cache_dir) problem NOW confirmed with aufs

From: Michel \(M\) <michel_at_lucenet.com.br>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:23:35 -0300 (BRT)

Henrik Nordstrom disse na ultima mensagem:
> On mån, 2008-05-05 at 10:13 -0300, Michel (M) wrote:
>
>> ok I will do it
>>
>> swap.state.new is written and stops after some bytes ( < 100 k), I guess
>> then when the first client requests come in it stops writing it and
>> swap.state grows out of bounds until disk is full

like you must have seen I filed it in bugzilla
meanwhile I can confirm the same problem with aufs and if some wants some
special more detailed info I have the logs and swap.states backup here

>> seems to happen only when a considerable cache_dir size when the rebuild
>> is needing more then 60 seconds
>>
>> this as said before happens after a clean shutdown and with diskd
>>
>> would that be enough for a bug report?
>
> Please also include your cache_dir lines, and cache.log up to the point
> where swap.state.new stops growing.
>
> Regards
> Henrik
>

> A mensagem foi scaneada pelo sistema de e-mail e pode ser considerada
> segura.
> Service fornecido pelo Datacenter Matik https://datacenter.matik.com.br

Tecnologia Internet Matik http://info.matik.com.br
Sistemas Wireless para o Provedor Banda Larga
Hospedagem e Email personalizado - e claro, no Brasil.