Re: [squid-users] problem with 3.0 and reply_header_access

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:20:34 -0300

Amos Jeffries escreveu:

> Two things.
>
> 1) The ACL should be "dstdomain .microsoft.com" not a slow regex.

    OK, fixed that .... it wont make much difference for me, as i have
very few requests on this squid box and a lot of available CPU power.

> 2) The ACL matches against with request_header_access. The
> Accept-Encoding header is only sent from client to server.

    Ouch ..... sorry for that. I changed reply_header for request_header
and it's really working. It wasnt working because i really configured
the wrong place, reply instead of request.

    Anyway ..... even with request_header_access or reply_header_access
as i told on the original message, i cannot see these parameters when
using 'Current Squid Configuration' option of cachemgr.cgi. I think this
looks a minor bug ......

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues