Re: [squid-users] wccp v2 and cisco working info

From: domboy <dfriant_at_cfcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 06:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

Just for everyone's future reference, I found the problem with my setup.
There was a Barracuda Networks webfilter located between our Cisco ASA5520
and the Squid box. Even though Barracuda claims the webfilter should work
fine with Squid, it broke my Squid/WCCP setup. In their defense, it does
work fine with an inline Squid Proxy server, but doesn't like the WCCP
setup.