Re: [squid-users] Squid hangs after some time -testing-

From: Carlos Alberto Bernat Orozco <cabo81_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:03:45 -0500

Hi

Thanks to all for the answers. I will tell you my confguration. I have
a debian etch box with 2 network interfaces. One for WAN and the other
LAN. I have an script with iptables to redirect traffic to the proxy
as transparent proxy.

When I started the Squid service, the ping after 10 or 15 minutes
fails. When I stopped the service, ping works normally. So I believed
something wrong with Squid.

But I just change the order of the interfaces, the eth0 now is eth1
and eth1 is eth0 and everything works fine, for now.

It seems an issue with the interfaces, exactly don't know. If someone
have had this issue with this and has any explication, is welcome.

Thanks. I will continue posting my results if someone needs.

Have a nice day!