RE: [squid-users] Apple Computers jam my NTLM Helpers.

From: Jonathan Chretien <jonathan_chretien_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 09:13:18 -0400

Hi.

Is there an another way to authenticated my Macintosh computers with my Active Directory. I have presently on my network Windows Computers and Macintosh computers.

Presently, I put an static Ip address for my my. So ...all my Macintosh computer are not authenticated until I find a solution.

If you have any suggestion I will appreciate.

Thanks.

Jonathan