RE: [squid-users] rpc over http problems

From: Alan Lehman <alehman_at_gbutler.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 23:18:49 -0500

>1) are they going to one of the IP:port squid is listening on?
Yes, so far as I know. I'll verify again with the exchange admin.

>2) is the firewall blocking/altering them at TCP-level?
Firewall passes all traffic to port 443 straight through to squid.
Blocks everything else.

>3) what does cache.log have to say about the attempts?
Nothing.

Thanks,
Alan
George Butler Associates, Inc.
Creating Remarkable Solutions
for a Higher Quality of Life

Alan Lehman, P.E.
Electrical/Critical Facilities Group
One Renner Ridge
9801 Renner Boulevard
Lenexa, KS 66219-9745
T. 913.577.8829
M. 816.210.8785
F. 913.577.8264
alehman_at_gbutler.com
www.gbutler.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any, is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.