Re: [squid-users] Re: squid_kerb_auth on mac os x

From: Alex Morken <IT_at_chrisking.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:02:44 -0700

Markus,

On Jun 7, 2008, at 2:55 PM, Markus Moeller wrote:
> Find below a small test program to create a token. Run a kinit as
> a user and then ./squid_kerb_auth_test proxy_fqdn. It creates a
> token like:

Thank you for the little program, I will test my set up today to see
if it is taking tokens correctly. I will also recompile
squid_kerb_auth without -DHAVE_SPNEGO. Thank you very much for this,
it will be very handy!!

I now believe the issue has to do with squid configuration. I have
not been able to get any indication that it is even trying kerberos -
it is just using the basic auth method. I am going to strip down my
squid config to the basics and see what I can get going on.

Thank you for the help and effort you have put into this!

-Alex