Re: [squid-users] upgrading from squid 2.6 to 2.7

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_creative.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:54:08 +0800

Besides whatever changes are in the release notes, I think you'll be fine.
I tried reasonably hard to make 2.6 -> 2.7 a seamless update; the only
surprises could be the storeUpdate stuff which Henrik included near the
end of the development cycle. That can be turned off to fall back to
the Squid-2.6 behaviour.

Adrian