[squid-users] Squid 2.6 Custom error with dynamic language changing

From: Wundy <is070001_at_fh-stpoelten.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings

I have edited the Squid error pages to display the logo of my company and I
was succesfull in letting it all load by using the CSS on a webserver.
Now the pages are by default displayed in German. error_directory
/var/www/../German

Now I would like to have a link on that page to switch it to English. My
first way of thought was to include a small flag symbol on the german page
and linking it to an online version of the English page. But this way I
would just load a static webpage and lose the error information that squid
writes.

Is it possible to have just a single webpage and use the squid customizable
error variables to fill that page. or is the entire ERR_ACCESS_DENIED, ...
structure required ?